Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Monday, May 6, 2024

West Coast went global over the weekend! Thank You Kendrick! (fire flames)

 

Drake & Kendrick Lamar

 Drake & Kendrick been fueling on the mic hitting each other with Diss tracks, and at this point more like EP projects lol. To wrap it up it's clearer as we run back the lyrics, especially specifically in "Not Like Us", Kendrick states that Drake doesn't have a specific place in culture, yet he colonizes. Now Drake waved the White flag yesterday, yet does that mean it's ova, or is he using the white flag to possibly send a silent response as if Drake is saying, those are all lies, you played yourself, I surrender. Or did he own up to allowing Kendrick to take the Big Win!

"Congratulations you played yourself"!? - in J.Cole's voice.

Either way Kendrick dropped a dope song, that is within his geography, territory, backyard, and it went global. Silently we hear Kendrick saying "I don't even do this, yet I'm gonna show you I'm gonna do this now", in the response of Drake's diss track. Yet Drake can not do this, which Kendrick expressing throughout the song "Not Like Us" that Drake has co-signers throughout different geographics', yet relates to Drake as a Colonizer.

Kendrick Lamar performance at the Grammy's

If you ask me, I personally love all music, therefore also love both of these artist, they are very different style's and vibes, although I must admit, Kendrick was in for burial, and it goes so hard that he has the whole world lit to West Coast Music! So is Kendrick the King of Rap today or what's your thoughts??? We're dropping all lyrics of the diss tracks in order for your reference below! Enjoy! #Westup! 😁

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

“Taylor Made Freestyle” by Drake


Killuminati

Dons rise again

You can see it in my eyes again

Kendrick, we need ya, the West Coast savior

Engraving your name in some hip-hop history

If you deal with this viciously

You seem a little nervous about all the publicity

Fuck this Canadian lightskin, Dot

We need a no-debated West Coast victory, man

Call him a bitch for me

Talk about him likin' young girls, that's a gift from me

Heard it on the Budden Podcast, it's gotta be true

They told me the spirit of Makaveli is alive

In a nigga under 5'5", so it's gotta be you

I would beef the whole fuckin' game

It was me and Snoop Dogg, had my fuckin' shirt off in the House of Blues

K, you gotta fuck this nigga girl, he gotta get abused

All that shit 'bout burning tattoos, he is not amused

That's jail talk for real thugs, you gotta be you

Gotta leave this motherfucker broken and bruised before we really lose

You asked for the smoke, now it seem you too busy for the smoke

I won't lie, the people confused

Now you 'bout to give this shit another week?

And fall back to home girl who runnin' numbers up? I woulda refused

Fuck these industry relationships, she not in your shoes

You supposed to be the boogeyman, go do what you do

Unless this is a moment that you tell us this not really you

In that case, there's nothing left to say, I'll just pass it to Snoop

Nephew, what the fuck you really 'bout to do?

We passed you the torch at the House of Blues

And now you gotta do some dirty work, you know how to move, right? Right?

I know you never been to jail or wore jumpsuits and shower shoes

Never shot nobody, never stabbed nobody

Never did nothing violent to no one, it's the homies that empower you

But still, you gotta show this fuckin' owl who's boss on the West

Now's a time to really make a power move

'Cause right now it's looking like you writin' out the game plan on how to lose

How to bark up the wrong tree and then get your head popped in a crowded room

World is watching this chess game, but are you out of moves?

Dot, you know that the D-O-G never fuckin' doubted you

But right now it seem like you posted up without a clue

Of what the fuck you 'bout to do

Yeah, unc', that's the truth

I'm definitely 'bout to come around the Lang gang and let my fuckin' bowel move

Shittin' on you niggas from a whole different altitude

High up in the sky like I'm Howard Hughes

The first one really only took me an hour or two

The next one is really 'bout to bring out the coward in you

But now we gotta wait a fuckin' week 'cause Taylor Swift is your new Top

And if you 'bout to drop, she gotta approve

This girl really 'bout to make you act like you not in a feud

She tailor-made your schedule with Ant, you out of the loop

Hate all you corporate industry puppets, I'm not in the mood

I love it when you niggas talk loose like I'm not in the room

Since "Like That, " your tone changed a little, you not as enthused

How are you not in the booth? It feel like you kinda removed

You tryna let this shit die down, nah, nah, nah

Not this time, nigga, you followin' through

I guess you need another week to figure out how to improve

What the fuck is taking so long? We waitin' on you

The rest of y'all are definitely involved, y'all gettin' it too

Soon as you get the courage to drop, I'm out on the loose, on the loose

Yeah, shout out to Taylor Swift

Biggest gangster in the music game right now

You know, I moved my album when she dropped, I said that already

You know, she 'bout to milli' run through a Milly Rock on your head top, well

She got the whole pgLang on mute like that Beyoncé challenge, y'all boys quiet for the weekend, like

Dot, I know you're in that NY apartment, you strugglin' right now, I know it

In the notepad doing lyrical gymnastics, my boy

You better have a motherfuckin' quintuple entendre on that shit

Some shit I don't even understand, like

That shit better be crazy, we waitin' on you

Yeah

______

“Euphoria” by Kendrick Lamar 


Them super powers gettin' neutralized, I can only watch in silence

The famous actor we once knew is lookin' paranoid and now is spiralin'

You're movin' just like a degenerate, every antic is feelin' distasteful

I calculate you're not as calculated, I can even predict your angle

Fabricatin' stories on the family front 'cause you heard Mister Morale

A pathetic master manipulator, I can smell the tales on you now

You'rе not a rap artist, you a scam artist with the hopes of being accеpted

Tommy Hilfiger stood out, but FUBU never had been your collection

I make music that electrify 'em, you make music that pacify 'em

I can double down on that line, but spare you this time, that's random acts of kindness

Know you a master manipulator and habitual liar too

But don't tell no lie about me and I won't tell truths 'bout you


[Part II]


Shoo, shoo, shoo

Shoo, shoo, shoo

Bee, bee, bee, bee, bee, bee


Yeah, I'm out the way, yeah, I'm low, okay

Yeah, the island right here's remote, okay

I ain't thinkin' about no reaper

Nigga, I'm reapin' what I sow, okay

Got a Benjamin and a Jackson all in my house like I'm Joe, okay

Hellcat, made his homeboys and them type sell they soul, okay

Everybody wanna be demon till they get chipped by your throwaway

And I might do a show a day, once a lame, always a lame

Oh, you thought the money, the power or fame would make you go away?

Have you ever played have-you-ever? Okay, nigga, let's play

Have you ever walked your enemy down, like, with a poker face?

Have you ever paid five hundred thou', like, to an open case?

Well, I have, and I failed at both, but I came out straight

I hate when a rapper talk about guns, then somebody die

They turn into nuns, then hop online, like: Pray for my city

He fakin' for likes and digital hugs

His daddy a killer, he wanna be junior, they must've forgot the shit that they done

Dementia must run in his family, but let it get shaky, I'll park his son

The very first time I shot me a Drac', the homie had told me to aim it this way

I didn't point down enough, today I'll show you I learned from those mistakes

Somebody had told me that you got a ring, on God, I'm ready to double the wage

I'd rather do that than let a Canadian nigga make Pac turn in his grave

Cutthroat business, you got shit twisted

What is it? The braids?

I hurt your feelings? You don't wanna work with me no more? Okay

It's three GOATs left, and I seen two of them kissin' and huggin' on stage

I love 'em to death, and in eight bars, I'll explain that phrase, huh

It's nothin' nobody can tell me, huh

I don't wanna talk on no celly, huh

You know I got language barriers, huh

It's no accent you can sell me, huh

Yeah, Cole and Aubrey know I'm a selfish nigga

The crown is heavy, huh

I pray they my real friends, if not, I'm YNW Melly

I don't like you poppin' shit at Pharrell, for him, I inherit the beef

Yeah, fuck all that pushin' P, let me see you push a T

You better off spinnin' again on him, you think about pushin' me

He's Terrence Thornton, I'm Terence Crawford, yeah, I'm whoopin' feet

We ain't gotta get personal, this a friendly fade, you should keep it that way

I know some shit about niggas that make Gunna Wunna look like a saint

This ain't been about critics, not about gimmicks, not about who the greatest

It's always been about love and hate, now let me say I'm the biggest hater

I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way that you dress

I hate the way that you sneak diss, if I catch flight, it's gon' be direct

We hate the bitches you fuck, 'cause they confuse themself with real women

And notice, I said we, it's not just me, I'm what the culture feelin'

How many more fairytale stories 'bout your life till we had enough?

How many more black features till you finally feel that you're black enough?

I like Drake with the melodies, I don't like Drake when he act tough

You gon' make a nigga bring back Puff, let me see if Chubbs really crash somethin'

Yeah, my first one like my last one, it's a classic, you don't have one

Let your core audience stomach that, then tell 'em where you get your abs from

V12, it's a fast one, baow-baow-baow, last one

Headshot for the year, you better walk around like Daft Punk


Remember?

Ayy, Top Dawg, who the fuck they think they playin' with?

Extortion my middle name as soon as you jump off of that plane, bitch

I'm allergic to the lame shit, only you like bein' famous

Yachty can't give you no swag neither, I don't give a fuck 'bout who you hang with

I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way that you dress

Surprised you wanted that feature request

You know that we got some shit to address

I even hate when you say the word nigga, but that's just me, I guess

Some shit just cringeworthy, it ain't even gotta be deep, I guess

Still love when you see success, everything with me is blessed

Keep makin' me dance, wavin' my hand, and it won't be no threat

I'm knowin' they call you The Boy, but where is a man? 'Cause I ain't seen him yet

Matter fact, I ain't even bleed him yet, can I bleed him? Bet

When I see you stand by Sexyy Red, I believe you see two bad bitches

I believe you don't like women, it's real competition, you might pop ass with 'em

Let's speak on percentage, show me your splits, I'll make sure I double back with ya

You were signed to a nigga that's signed to a nigga that said he was signed to that nigga

Try cease and desist on the Like That record?

Ho, what? You ain't like that record?

Back to Back, I like that record

I'ma get back to that, for the record

Why would I call around tryna get dirt on niggas? Y'all think all my life is rap?

That's ho shit, I got a son to raise, but I can see you don't know nothin' 'bout that

Wakin' him up, know nothin' 'bout that

Then tell him to pray, know nothin' 'bout that

Then givin' him tools to walk through life like day by day, know nothin' 'bout that

Teachin' him morals, integrity, discipline, listen, man, you don't know nothin' 'bout that

Speakin' the truth and consider what God's considerin', you don't know nothin' 'bout that

Ain't twenty-v-one, it's one-v-twenty if I gotta smack niggas that write with you

Yeah, bring 'em out too, I'll clean 'em out too

Tell BEAM that he better stay right with you

Am I battlin' ghost or AI? Nigga feelin' like Joel Osteen

Funny, he was in a film called AI

And my sixth sense tellin' me to off him

I'ma blick niggas all in they coffin

Yeah, OV-ho niggas is dick riders

Tell 'em run to America, they imitate heritage, they can't imitate this violence

What I learned is niggas don't like the West Coast

And I'm fine with it, I'll push the line with it

Pick a nigga off one at a time with it

We can be on a three-hour time difference

Don't speak on the family, crodie

It can get deep in the family, crodie

Talk about me and my family, crodie?

Someone gon' bleed in your family, crodie

I be at New Ho King eatin' fried rice with a dip sauce and a blammy, crodie

Tell me you're cheesin', fam

We can do this right now on the camera, crodie

Ayy, fuck y'all niggas, I don't trust y'all niggas

I wave one finger and thump y'all niggas, like, mm

Field goal, punt y'all niggas, they punk y'all niggas, nobody never took my food

Whoever that's fuckin' with him, fuck you niggas, and fuck the industry too

If you take it there, I'm takin' it further

Psst, that's somethin' you don't wanna do


Ooh

We don't wanna hear you say nigga no more

We don't wanna hear you say nigga no more

Stop

_________

“Family Matters” by Drake

[Part I]

[Intro]
Maybe in this song, you shouldn't start by saying
N***a, I said it, I know that you mad
I've emptied the clip over friendlier jabs
You mentioned my seed, now deal with his dad
I gotta go bad, I gotta go bad

[Chorus]
Mmm, mmm, yeah
Drop, drop, drop, drop
Drop a fifty bag for the mob in the spot
Drop a fifty bag, twenty-nine for the thot
Uh, I was really, really tryna keep it PG
I was really, really tryna keep it PG

[Verse]
If you had a set, they'd give your ass a DP
But you civilian gang, in real life, you PC
You know who really bang a set? My n***a YG
You know who really bang a set? My n***a Chuck T
You know who even bang a set out there is CB
And, n***a, Cole losin' sleep on this, it ain't me
You better have some paperwork or that shit fakе tea
Can't be rappin' 'bout no rattin' that we can't rеad
I mean it's true a n***a slimed me for my AP
Just like how Metro n***a slimed him for his main squeeze
Out here beggin' for attention, n***a, say please
Always rappin' like you 'bout to get the slaves freed
You just actin' like an activist, it's make-believe
Don't even go back to your hood and plant no money trees
Say you hate the girls I fuck, but what you really mean?
I been with Black and white and everything that's in between
You the Black messiah wifin' up a mixed queen
And hit vanilla cream to help out with your self-esteem
On some Bobby shit, I wanna know what Whitney need
All that puppy love was over in y'all late teens
Why you never hold your son and tell him, "Say cheese?"
We could've left the kids out of this, don't blame me
You a dog and you know it, you just play sweet
Your baby mama captions always screamin', "Save me"
You did her dirty all her life, you tryna make peace
I heard that one of them little kids might be Dave Free
Don't make it Dave Free's
'Cause if your GM is your BM secret BD
Then this is all makin' plenty fuckin' sense to me
Ayy, let that shorty breathe
Shake that ass, bitch, hands on your knees
Hands on your knees, hands on your knees
Shake that ass for Drake, now shake that ass for free
Yeah, yeah
Well not that kind of free, I'm talkin' 'bout my n***a Dave
Your man a lil' K, we call that shit a mini Drac'
He always said I overlooked him, I was starin' straight
These bars go over Kenny head no matter what I say
I know you like to keep it short, so let me paraphrase
Knew it was smoke when Abel hit us with the serenade
N***a said, "Uh, uh"
Almost started reachin' for my waist

[Chorus]
Drop, drop, drop, drop
Drop a fifty bag for the mob in the spot
Drop a fifty bag, twenty-nine for the thot
Uh, I was really, really tryna keep it—

[Part II]

[Intro]
Yeah
Let me stop playin' around, let me take this shit serious, like
N***as is a joke, I take it serious, though
Yeah, look

[Verse]
If Drake shooters doing TikToks, n***a
Realest shooter in your gang, that's P's brother, y'all ain't getting shit shot, n***a
Can't listen to the stick talk in falsetto, save it for a hip-hop n***a
You don't even be at home, dog, you a souvenir-out-the-gift-shop n***a
Still mad about that one ho, we ain't even fuck, I just lip-locked with her
I get active when it's war time, I ain't even really let my dick drop, n***a
What the fuck I heard Rick drop, n***a?
Talkin' somethin' 'bout a nose job, n***a
Ozempic got a side effect of jealousy and doctor never told y'all n***as
Put a nigga in the bars, let a nigga rot, kind of like your old job, n***a
House sittin' on some land, but it's out where no one even really know y'all n***as
Bitches gotta drive two hours 'fore you pay 'em just to give a blowjob, n***a
Must've snorted up a snowball
'Cause my last record deal was four hundred M's, these days, that's a low ball, n***a
Ayy
Who's next on the list?
Which one of my so-called n***as
Which one of my so-called n***as
Which one of my so-called n***as need a shell from the clip?
Always knew I had to smoke y'all n***as
'Good kid, m.A.A.d city' van, we'll pop the latch and let the door slide
Tears runnin' down my cheek, laughin' at you pussies dyin', it's a war cry
Weeknd music gettin' played in all the spots where boys got a little more pride
That's why all your friends dippin' to Atlanta, payin' just to find a tour guide
Abel, run your fucking bread, need to buy some more chains for some more guys
Let me find another street n***a I can take to the game courtside
Let me get a used Ferrari for a rapper, take the n***a on a horse ride
Anything to take the spotlight off the fact the boss is a drugged-out lil' punk sissy from the Northside
Rakim talkin' shit again
Gassed 'cause you hit my BM first, n***a, do the math, who I was hittin' then?
I ain't even know you rapped still 'cause they only talkin' 'bout your 'fit again
Probably gotta have a kid again 'fore you think of droppin' any shit again
Even when you do drop, they gon' say you should've modeled 'cause it's mid again
Smokin' Fenty 'bout it, should've put you on the first one, tryna get it in
Ask Fring if this a good idea the next time you cuddled in that bed again
She'll even tell you leave the boy alone 'fore you get your head split again
Pluto shit make me sick to my stomach, we ain't never really been through it
Leland Wayne, he a fuckin' lame, so I know he had to be an influence
These n***as had a plan and they finally found a way to rope you into it
Two separate albums dissin', I just did a Kim to it, n***a, skim through it
Me and Savage had the hoes drippin' wet at shows, almost had to swim to it
K-Dot shit is only hittin' hard when Baby Keem put his pen to it
Ross callin' me the white boy and the shit kind of got a ring to it
'Cause all these rappers wavin' white flags while the whole fuckin' club sing to it
Murder scene on your man tonight, then come to the vigil with the candlelight
Body after fuckin' body and you know Rick readin' my Miranda rights
I'm goin' on vacation now, hope next time, y'all plan it right

'Cause you gotta pay for saying my name, guess now n***as understand the price
N***a, what? (6ix)

[Part III]

[Verse]
Ayy
Kendrick just opened his mouth, someone go hand him a Grammy right now
Where is your uncle at? 'Cause I wanna talk to the man of the house
West Coast n***as do fades, right? Come get this ass whoopin', I'm handin' 'em out
You wanna take up for Pharrell? Then come get his legacy out of my house
A cease and desist is for hoes, can't listen to lies that come out of your mouth
You called the Tupac estate and begged 'em to sue me and get that shit down
I'm losin' perspective on beef, Boi-1da send beat and I'll kill you for fun
Your daddy got robbed by Top, you Stunna and Wayne, like father, like son
Anthony set up the plays, Kojo be chargin' you double for nothin'
They shook about what I'ma say, but textin' your phone like, "We already won"
You tell me what I shouldn't say, but fuck it, my n***a, it's already done
We already know it's a twenty-v-one, we already know why you went number one
It's clearly because of The Boy, the honorable thing is to give me the loot
You right about "Fuck the big three," it's only Big D and there's video proof
Our sons should go play at the park, two lightskin kids, that shit would be cute
Unless you don't want to be seen with anyone that isn't blacker than you
We get it, we got it
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
We get that you like to put gin in your juice
We get that you think that you Bishop in Juice
When you put your hands on your girl, is it self-defense 'cause she bigger than you?
Your back is up against the curb, you diggin' for dirt, should be diggin' for proof
Why did you move to New York? Is it 'cause you livin' that bachelor life?
Proposed in 2015, but don't wanna make her your actual wife
I'm guessin' this wedding ain't happenin', right?
'Cause we know the girls that you actually like
Your darkest secrets are comin' to light
It's all on your face like what happened to Mike
Oh shit, it's all making sense, maybe I'm Prince and you actually Mike
Michael was prayin' his features would change so people believe that he's actually white
Top would make you do features for change, get on pop records and rap for the whites
And wait, you say your brother Jermaine, but you wanted him to stay out of the light
Oh shit, just follow me, right? 'Cause nothin' you sayin' could bother me, right?
I get off the plane and nothing has changed, I head to Delilah with all of my ice
Head to Delilah with all of my ice, head to Delilah with all of my ice
This shit gotta be over by now for anyone out here that's calling it, right?
You're dead, you're dead, you're dead
There's nowhere to hide, there's nowhere to hide, you know what I mean
They hired a crisis management team to clean up the fact that you beat on your queen
The picture you painted ain't what it seem, you're dead

Hold up tho… here comes Kendrick with 2 more.. lol

____________

“meet the grahams” by Kendrick Lamar

[Verse 1: Kendrick Lamar]

Dear Adonis,

I'm sorry that that man is your father, let me be honest

It takes a man to be a man, your dad is not responsive

I look at him and wish your grandpa woulda wore a condom

I'm sorry that you gotta grow up and then stand behind him

Life is hard, I know, the challenge is always gone beat us home

Sometimes our parents make mistakes that affect us until we grown

And you're a good kid that need good leadership

Let me be your mentor since your daddy don't teach you sh!t

Never let a man p!ss on your leg, son

Either you die right there or pop that man in the head, son

Never fall in the escort business, that's bad religion

Please remember, you could be a b!tch even if you got b!tches

Never code-switch, whether right or wrong, you a Black man

Even if it don't benefit your goals, do some push-ups, get some discipline

Don't cut them corners like your daddy did, f**k what Ozempic did

Don't pay to play with them Brazilians, get a gym membership

Understand, no throwing rocks and hiding hands, that's law

Don't be ashamed 'bout who you with, that's how he treat your moms

Don't have a kid to hide a kid to hide again, be sure

Five percent will comprehend, but ninety-five is lost

Be proud of who you are, your strength come from within

Lotta superstars that's real, but your daddy ain't one of them

And you nothing like him, you'll carry yourself as king

Can't understand me right now, just play this when you eighteen


[Verse 2: Kendrick Lamar]

Dear Sandra,

Your son got some habits, I hope you don't undermine them

Especially with all the girls that's hurt inside this climate

You a woman, so you know how it feels to be in alignment

With emotion, hoping a man can see you and not be blinded

Dear Dennis, you gave birth to a master manipulator

Even using you to prove who he is is a huge favor

I think you should ask for more paper, and more paper

And more, uh, more paper

I'm blaming you for all his gambling addictions

Psychopath intuition, the man that like to play victim

You raised a horrible f**king person, the nerve of you, Dennis

Sandra, sit down, what I'm about to say is heavy, now listen

Mm-mm, your son's a sick man with sick thoughts, I think n!ggas like him should die

Him and Weinstein should get f**ked up in a cell for the rest they life

He hates Black women, hypersexualizes 'em with kinks of a nympho fetish

Grew facial hair because he understood being a beard just fit him better

He got sex offenders on ho-VO that he keep on a monthly allowance

A child should never be compromised and he keeping his child around them

And we gotta raise our daughters knowing there's predators like him lurking

F**k a rap battle, he should die so all of these women can live with a purpose

I been in this industry twelve years, I'ma tell y'all one lil' secret

It's some weird sh!t going on and some of these artists be here to police it

They be streamlining victims all inside of they home and calling 'em Tinder

Then leak videos of themselves to further push their agendas

To any woman that be playing his music, know that you're playing your sister

Or better, you're selling your niece, to the weirdos, not the good ones

Katt Williams said, "Get you the truth, " so I'ma get mines

The Embassy 'bout to get raided, too, it's only a matter of time

Ayy, LeBron, keep the family away, hey, Curry, keep the family away

To anybody that embody the love for they kids, keep the family away

They looking at you too if you standing by him, keep the family away

I'm looking to shoot through any pervert that lives, keep the family safe


[Verse 3: Kendrick Lamar]

Dear baby girl,

I'm sorry that your father not active inside your world

He don't commit to much but his music, yeah, that's for sure

He a narcissist, misogynist, living inside his songs

Try destroy families rather than taking care of his own

Should be teaching you time tables or watching Frozen with you

Or at your eleventh birthday, singing poems with you

Instead, he be in Turks, paying for sex and popping Percs, examples that you don't deserve

I wanna tell you that you're loved, you're brave, you're kind

You got a gift to change the world, and could change your father's mind

'Cause our children is the future, but he lives inside confusion

Money's always been illusion, but that's the life he's used to

His father prolly didn't claim him neither

History do repeats itself, sometimes it don't need a reason

But I would like to say it's not your fault that he's hiding another child

Give him grace, this the reason I made Mr. Morale

So our babies like you can cope later

Give you some confidence to go through something, it's hope later

I never wanna hear you chase a man 'cause his failed behavior

Sitting in the club with sugar daddies for validation

You need to know that love is eternity and trumps all pain

I'll tell you who your father is, just play this song when it rains

Yes, he's a hitmaker, songwriter, superstar, right

And a f**king deadbeat that should never say "more life"

Meet the Grahams


[Verse 4: Kendrick Lamar]

Dear Aubrey,

I know you probably thinking I wanted to crash your party

But truthfully, I don't have a hating bone in my body

This supposed to be a good exhibition within the game

But you f**ked up the moment you called out my family's name

Why you had to stoop so low to discredit some decent people?

Guess integrity is lost when the metaphors doesn't reach you

And I like to understand 'cause your house was never a home

Thirty-seven, but you showing up as a seven-year-old

You got gambling problems, drinking problems, pill-popping and spending problems

Bad with money, whorehouse

Soliciting women problems, therapy's a lovely start

But I suggest some ayahuasca, strip the ego from the bottom

I try to empathize with you 'cause I know that you ain't been through nothing

Crave entitlement, but wanna be liked so bad that it's puzzling

No dominance, let's recap moments when you didn't fit in

No secret handshakes with your friend

No cultural cachet to binge, just disrespecting your mother

Identity's on the fence, don't know which family will love ya

The skin that you living in is compromised in personas

Can't channel your masculine even when standing next to a woman

You a body shamer, you gone hide them baby mamas, ain't ya?

You embarrassed of 'em, that's not right, that ain't how mama raised us

Take that mask off, I wanna see what's under them achievements

Why believe you? You never gave us nothing to believe in

'Cause you lied about religious views, you lied about your surgery

You lied about your accent and your past tense, all is perjury

You lied about your ghostwriters, you lied about your crew members

They all pu**y, you lied on 'em, I know they all got you in 'em

You lied about your son, you lied about your daughter, huh

You lied about them other kids that's out there hoping that you come

You lied about the only artist that can offer you some help

F**k a rap battle, this a long life battle with yourself

_____

“Not Like Us” by Kendrick Lamar 

[Intro: Kendrick Lamar]
Psst, I see dead people
(Mustard on the beat, ho)

[Verse 1: Kendrick Lamar]
Ayy, Mustard on the beat, ho
Deebo, any rap n!gga, he a free throw
Man down, call an amberlamps, tell him, "Breathe, bro"
Nail a n!gga to the cross, he walk around like Teezo
What's up with these jabroni-as* n!ggas tryna see Compton?
The industry can hate me, f**k 'em all and they mama
How many opps you really got? I mean, it's too many options
I'm finna pass on this body, I'm John Stockton

[Verse 2: Kendrick Lamar]
Beat your as* and hide the Bible if God watching
Sometimes you gotta pop out and show n!ggas
Certified boogeyman, I'm the one that up the score with 'em
Walk him down, whole time I know he got some ho in him
Pole on him, extort sh!t, bully, Death Row on him
Say, Drake, I hear you like 'em young
You better not ever go to cell block one
To any b!tch that talk to him and they in love
Just make sure you hide your lil' sister from him
They tell me Chubbs the only one that get your hand-me-downs
And Party at the party, playing with his nose now
And Baka got a weird case, why is he around?
Certified Lover Boy? Certified pedophiles
Wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, Dot, f**k 'em up
Wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, I'ma do my stuff
Why you trolling like a b!tch? Ain't you tired?
Tryna strike a chord and it's probably A-Minorrrrrrrrrr

[Chorus: Kendrick Lamar]

They not like us, they not like us, they not like us

They not like us, they not like us, they not like us


[Verse 3: Kendrick Lamar]

You think the Bay gone let you disrespect Pac, n!gga?

I think that Oakland show gone be your last stop, n!gga

Did Cole fouI, I don't know why you still pretending

What is the owl? Bird n!ggas and bird b!tches, go

The audience not dumb

Shape the stories how you want, hey, Drake, they're not slow

Rabbit hole is still deep, I can go further, I promise

Ain't that something? B-Rad stands for b!tch and you Malibu most wanted

Ain't no law boy, you ball boy, fetch Gatorade or something

Since 2009, I had this b!tch jumping

You n!ggas'll get a wedgie, be flipped over your boxers

What OVO for? The "Other Vaginal Option"? Pu**y

N!gga better straighten they posture, got famous all up in Compton

Might write this with a doctrine, tell the pop star, "Quit hiding"

F**k a caption, want action, no accident, and I'm hands-on, he f**k around, get polished

F**ked on Wayne girl while he was in jail, that's conniving

Then get his face tatted like a b!tch apologizing

I'm glad DeRoz' came home, y'all didn't deserve him neither

From Alondra down to Central, n!gga better not speak on Serena

And your home boy need subpoena, that predator move in flocks

That name gotta be registered and placed on neighborhood watch

I lean on you n!ggas like another line of Wock'

Yeah, it's all eyes on me, and I'ma send it up to Pac, ayy

Put the wrong label on me, I'ma get 'em dropped, ayy

Sweet Chin Music, and I won't pass the aux, ayy

How many stocks do I really have in stock? Ayy

One, two, three, four, five, plus five, ayy

Devil is a lie, he a 69 God, ayy

Freaky-as* n!ggas need to stay they as* inside, ayy

Roll they as* up like a fresh pack of 'za, ayy

City is back up, it's a must, we outside, ayy

[Chorus: Kendrick Lamar]

They not like us, they not like us, they not like us

They not like us, they not like us, they not like us


[Verse 4: Kendrick Lamar]

Once upon a time, all of us was in chains

Homie still doubled down calling us some slaves

Atlanta was the Mecca, building railroads and trains

Bear with me for a second, let me put y'all on game

The settlers was using town folk to make 'em richer

Fast-forward, 2024, you got the same agenda

You run to Atlanta when you need a check balance

Let me break it down for you, this the real n!gga challenge

You called Future when you didn't see the club (Ayy, what?)

Lil Baby helped you get your lingo up (What?)

21 gave you false street cred

Thug made you feel like you a slime in your head (Ayy, what?)

Quavo said you can be from Northside (What?)

2 Chainz say you good, but he lied

You run to Atlanta when you need a few dollars

No, you not a colleague, you a f**king colonizer

The family matter, and the truth of the matter, it was God's plan to show y'all the liar

[Bridge: Kendrick Lamar]

Mmm

Mmm-mmm

He a fan, he a fan, he a fan (Mm)

He a fan, he a fan, he a—

Freaky-as* n!gga, he a 69 God

Freaky-as* n!gga, he a 69 God

Hey, hey, hey, hey, run for your life

Hey, hey, hey, hey, run for your life

Freaky-as* n!gga, he a 69 God

Freaky-as* n!gga, he a 69 God

Hey, hey, hey, hey, run for your life

Hey, hey, hey, hey, run for your life

Let me hear you say, "OV-ho" (OV-ho)

Say, "OV-ho" (OV-ho)

Then step this way, step that way

Then step this way, step that way


[Outro: Kendrick Lamar]

Are you my friend?

Are we locked in?

Then step this way, step that way

Then step this way, step that way

Kendrick Lamar (Image credits @F_Edits)

DRAKE & KENDRICK DISS TRACK'S PLAYLIST