Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Saturday, April 28, 2018

“… I don’t want to mess it up…” [Daily Game] @dreallday

I don't want to mess it up [Daily Game] Dre Baldwin DreAllDay.com
   Cold-approach is a key aspect of my business and life. It’s how I make new business connections, meet new people, make friends, get into rooms that don’t let just anyone in. I’ve given entire podcastepisodes to the topic of going and getting it — “it” being whatever you want it to be, which will probably involve people.
   Naturally, I get questions about cold-approach strategy. People ask me how they should do it.
   What do I say? How do I word the email? What questions should I ask? What kind of energy should I have? How should I think?
   I just want to make sure I don’t sound dumb… I don’t want them to think I don’t know what I’m doing… I don’t want to mess it up…
   These are good questions and somewhat-good reasonings. Better to know than not know. And, I suppose, not wanting to mess up means it matters to you on some level, so that’s worth something. Maybe.
   Here’s the key: For the people who have fully brought into you, the answer is YES.
   Yes to what? Whatever you’re doing or offering or saying.