Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Friday, February 17, 2017

I Don't Belong To You @KekePalmer a Powerful Empowering Book!

Keke Palmer's Book Signing in Los Angeles +Barnes & Noble 

Kek Palmer gets personal in sharing her life experiences & struggles to be a inspiring motivation to young women of today, living in the twenty-first century.  
Take a Sneak Listen to one of the fabulous chapters of "I Don't Belong to You" by Keke Palmer.


Pre-order Keke's book "I Don't Belong to You: Quiet the Noise and Find Your Voice" www.kekepalmer.com/book

Keke Palmer Single "I Don't Belong to You" 💖