Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Phuong My Spring/Summer 2015, photography by @JingnaZhang | @Ego_AlterEgo









Phuong My Spring/Summer 2015 collection feat. Kwak Ji Young photographed by Zhang Jingna.
Photography: Zhang Jingna
Stylist: Phuong My
Model: Kwak Ji Young
Hair: Daniel Wong
Makeup: Derek Yuan
Set Design: Zhang Jingna & Phuong My
Flowers: Padma de Fleur & QA Pham
Photographer Assistant: Ernie Chang
Set Design Assistant: Lý Bình Sơn
Stylist Assistant: Thao Nguyen
Location: S3 Studios
Jingna Zhang: website / behance / instagram / facebook
See more amazing fashion photograby by Jingna Zhang on Ego.AlterEgo: Cold Flowers, fashion campaign photographed by Zhang Jingna
The post Phuong My Spring/Summer 2015, photography by Jingna Zhang appeared first on Ego - AlterEgo.