Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Patience is my enlightened mentor - Xavier "Zay" Adams Jr.

   Xavier A. Adams Jr., pka CEO Zay is known as an music industry executive, a professional barber, CEO of Nuff Noize Entertainment, and CEO of Nuff Noize Publishing delivering stories from real life, fiction, and insightful poems for all. Most importantly Xavier "Zay" Adams Jr. is a Father, a Son, a Friend, a Brother, a Partner, a Affiliate, a family member to many who stand by him in his journey. CEO Zay is currently incarcerated in the process of serving a life sentence w/o possibility of parole (states the system). He has now served 7 years going on 8, yet Zay faces life without parole, he has not allowed that to paralyze his dreams and or does him/or his family give up on the faith of his Truth to come to light witch will set him Free.

Patience has been my enlighten mentor along this journey God has me on. No matter what obstacles I face giving up isn’t an option. My goal is to gain an audience who can bare witness to my journey, and of how hard I’ve worked to triumph over all of my adversity. If nothing more than a lifelong mentor and possibly friendship of accountability and encouragement.

- states: Xavier “CEO Zay” Adams Jr.

Check out CEO Zay's works below:

Xavier Adams - My Memoir Book


NuffNoize Publishing - NuffNoize Talent Agency

Powered by: Juel’s of Rome juelsofrome.com


HELP XAVIER "CEO ZAY" ANTHONY ADAMS JR. REBUILD!