Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Joy's an Absence of a Mother by Stanley Bernard Harris III

 

=

  Now living in Las Vegas NV, Stanley Bernard Harris III, happily married, writes stories with his wife and creates a better tomorrow for his family along with inspiring families around the globe. He describes this journey as enlightening, edifying, and rewarding beyond his imagination. Stanley goes on to share he has suffered a horrible loss in losing his mother and his mission is to make certain to share with those who still have their families Know family is more important than anything on this earth. 

 Seeing happiness in other people's families truly inspires me. I'm positioned to do greatness in the lives of those who think greatness isn't possible for them. I thought the same way. My past mother is my only inspiration who has stood by me through the lowest points in my life. As to why it's imperative for me, to inspire others as long as I breathe. When I lost my mother, 30 days later God laid it upon my heart to write the book Joys and Absence of a Mother. - Stanley Bernard Harris III 


Joy's An Absence of a Mother - the Synopsis

This book is about a dedicated mother who loves her children. She has an illness that she is living with and will not share with her children. She confided in her best friend to watch over her children, in the event and if something ever happened to her. This mother believes in elevating everyone that she comes in contact with and making sure that they are living their best life while she is suffering quietly from an illness from within. Margaret always wanted to hear the words I love you from her children, though that never came until she was on her bed of affliction. She vowed to love her children despite not hearing the words, I Love You from either of them.

Love who you have in your life Today, because tomorrow it may be too late. I will let people know from all walks of life that we are here today and gone today. Life doesn't wait on anyone at all.


absenceofamother.com/