Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Monday, September 18, 2023

West Coast Queen's single hits #33 on iTunes Charts, "I SAID WHAT I SAID" @AshantiMajor

 

    "If You Want to see the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain"... a Popular saying from a very talented and passionate artist at the edge of Greatness that's none other than west coast self-made royalty Ashanti Major.  Her single "I SAID WHAT I SAID"  officially charted on June 30th and on the same day, officially peaked at #33 on hip hop charts, which is actually close to now hitting 1/2 million streams. This West Coast native is making waves from California to Las Vegas and across the states as she gets ready for her Everything  Major Tour !! Keep a lookout for this rising superstar. "I'm Taking the west coast worldwide I Got my foot on their necks and I'm not letting up‼️... Ashanti Major"

Written by @darealceozay