Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Friday, November 2, 2018

JSTONE - ALL MONEY IN | @jstone_allmoneyin @ceourbanminds


Have you ever heard of Infant J. Stone? If you are familiar with rapper, Nipsey Hussle then you have heard the name once or twice before. Either mentioned in a song or on a track with Nip, more notably, “All Get Right” featured on the Crenshaw project. That was his introduction to a lot of people but, Stone has been rapping since the age of 8 and has been putting out mixtapes locally since the age of eleven. After a couple of jail bids, Stone has washed his hands of that life and is trying to live through the pen and the mic. .


Raised with no moms/ I had to hustle from the start/ I was an orphan/ so I had hustle in my heart/ when I was born I was ready for combat/ in my momma stomach getting high, catching a contact

His absentee father had a big effect on certain decisions in his life. He wasn’t there to tell him that there would be, “Dayz Like This” to teach him that you have to take the good with the bad. Probably the most unbearable song would have to be, “What Would U Do” you almost wait for City High to come take over the hook. The Coldest Story Ever Told ends with, “The Realest Shit I Never Wrote”. A song dedicated to everyone that has touched his life in a special way.