Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Monday, May 23, 2016

#Vlogger @TeniPanosian Talks #Lashes, #SocialMedia And #Loving Her #Job | @StyleBlazer #Exclusive

Photo by: Zack Shoots
Photo: Zack shoots
Teni Panosian just hit one million subscribers on Youtube.
The Armenian-American celebrated the occasion by thanking followers on Snapchat… while in Cannes, France. “We did it,” she said on Instagram.
Adding, “I just want to thank everyone who has supported my channel these last few years… This has been the most incredible journey and the best part is and always has been YOU. YOU are the million, this would never be possible without you. I don’t know where the rest of this journey leads, but I hope you’ll come with me!! My sincerest gratitude! I love you.”

For those who have no idea who this beauty is or what she’s been doing for the last four years, let us formally introduce you: Panosian is a mega video beauty blogger. She’s been creating digital content based around her beauty obsession. Her universe is centered around simplistic beauty, skincare and hair tips. And she’s a certified #GirlBoss.