Registration is now open for the 11th edition of the ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO, which will occur April 28th - 30th, 2016 in Los Angeles at the Loews Hollywood Hotel. Register during November to get Early Bird pricing!. By registering now, you'll get a lower registration price, access to special opportunities that sell out like One-on-One Sessions, and the ability to submit to the Feedback Panels, Attendee Showcase and Producer/Rapper Showcase. Via the registration site, you can also book your room at the Loews Hollywood Hotel at our preferred conference rate.
ASCAP EXPO is open all, not just ASCAP members!
Registration for the ASCAP EXPO includes:
- Admission to 3 full days of info-packed panels and workshops on a wide range of subjects
- Admission to evening performances
- Chance to connect with the best in the music business
- Opportunities to have your songs and lyrics heard by experts and peers
- Dozens of Exhibitor booths and Sponsor Sessions as well as an ASCAP Room for your questions
- Networking 'til you drop
- A Kick-Off Reception (with the EXPO picking up the tab for the snacks, beer and wine)
- All registrations include Video Access for free - stream video of all 60 hours of panels!