Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Go Behind the Scenes on Beyonce`'s Fashion Book Shoot | @HarpersBazaar

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING

BEHIND THE SCENES ON BEYONCÉ'S CR FASHION BOOK SHOOT

By Julie Kosin 


- "This is gonna be really fun for me," Beyoncé says in a behind-the-scenes video from her cover shoot with CR Fashion Book. "It was really interesting to do something that was not the typical, classic photography. We created art...I trusted everyone here so I went for it and that's always exciting for me. I haven't done that in a few years." Get your inside look below. [CR Fashion Book]

- When asked about the impending birth of his new niece or nephew, Prince Harry told reporters yesterday, "I can't wait to see my brother suffer more," and joked that, if it's a girl, he'd "love to see him try and cope with that." All joking aside, the royal also said, "I hope the two of them have the opportunity to go through the process again with a little bit of peace and quiet." [People]