Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Singer Diva "Ciara" Calls of her Engagement w/ Future | @BET

Report: Ciara Calls Off Engagement to Future

Posted: 08/13/2014 09:43 AM EDT
Filed Under Music News
The whirlwind romance of Ciara and Future may not include a wedding. Multiple sources have revealed toUS Weekly that the singer has called off her engagement to the "Honest" rapper after he was unfaithful.
"He cheated on her. Game over," one source told US Weekly. "She's devastated. Ciara's focus now is the baby," another said.
The split comes just a few months after the birth of their son, Future Zahir Wilburn.
The couple got engaged on CiCi's birthday in October 2013, when Future surprised her with a 15-carat diamond ring. Their courtship was often the subject of their Instagram posts, and the two even co-starred in her "Body Party" music video.
She told Brides magazine she met Future at a studio session. "I was in a place of self-reflection and trying to find my groove as a woman. With love, I was kinda like, 'You know what? I'm gonna really close that door off and if something hits me, it just has to hit me,'" she said.
"So I was hearing him and the conversation was amazing and we [were] just talking and he was so sweet and he was so gentle. Ahh! I don't know why I'm getting emotional. He was just really, really a sweetheart."
Both have been hushed about the cheating rumors and reported break up on their social media pages.
BET.com is your #1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
 (Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage)