Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The hippest trip in America is coming to the big screen! "Soul Train" the movie | ©2014 Chocolate Sundaes Comedy Show

"Soul Train" coming soon...



That's right folks, the hippest trip in America is coming to the big screen! "Soul Train" the movie: directed, produced and starring Pookey Wigington as Don Cornelius is set for release at the end of this summer.

This movie will answer all of the questions you've had about everyone's favorite dance show on television - from who lip-synced their performance to what was the deal with that one female dancer who always wore the knee high boots - to what really happened when Shemar Moore said that DJ Quik was doing the Crip Walk.


Pookey had this to say about taking on such a special project to so many people, "I took many rides on Soul Train. When I was a teen in Inglewood I would watch Soul Train in the morning, spend all day working on the moves I saw and then break them out at the next Morningside High School dance. I always cut the best rug. And I have one show to thank for that. So I feel like it was only right that I pay them back for my coolness by making this project the right way. Love, peace and soul."

Also starring Ron G and Donnell Rawlings, this movie is set to hit theaters this summer!