Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014

KICK UP YOUR HEELS IN VEGAS WITH COSMO & I.N.C | MAY 17TH

 
photo
INC only at MacysCosmopolitan Promotion
KICK UP YOUR HEELS IN VEGAS WITH COSMO & I.N.CSit front row with Cosmopolitan magazine and I.N.C International 
Concepts for an exclusive runway show featuring the latest fashions and most stylish trends. After the show, join us in the I.N.C boutique at Macy's on level 2 for expert styling tips, refreshments, music and more. A very special VIP gift is yours with any I.N.C purchase of $50 or more.*Saturday , May 17, 2014, 2 PMThe Great Hall Runway, Fashion Show Mall, Lower Level, LAS VEGASPsst! What happens in Vegas looks better in I.N.CBe First to Follow INC on Facebook*One per customer. While supplies last.



----------------------------------------------------------------

Cosmopolitan is a publication of Hearst Magazines Division
©2014 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved
Hearst Email Privacy • 300 W. 57th Street • New York, NY 10019
HEARST magazines