Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Monday, March 10, 2014

17th Anniversary in Memory of the Notorious B.I.G. | SwurvRadio.com

 

Download – The Notorious B.I.G. “Ready To Die” Ep (Remixes) 15 Tracks

By @SwurvRadio on Mar 10, 2014 02:36 am
On the 17th anniversary of the tragic death of The Notorious B.I.G, we scoured the internet, talked to friends, asked our twitter followers and djs to help us put together 15 of the hottest remixes off Biggies classic 1994 “Ready To Die” album. 15 hot remixes that you probably never heard on your local fm radio. No matter what coast your from or who your favorite rapper might be it’s almost impossible to deny that The Brooklyn-born emcee is “The Most Influential Rapper Of All Time” 
Check out The Notorious Big “Ready To Die” Full Ep (remixes) Get your download on and let us know what one you think is best.

Notorious B.I.G.
2 Things Done Changed – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Jude Woodhead
3 Gimme the Loot – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Mägö
4 Machine Gun Funk – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Woodys Produce
5 Warning – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Dramasuit
6 Ready to Die See – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Press Rewind Studios
7 One More Chance – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Woodys Produce
8 #!*@ Me – Notorious B.I.G.(Interlude) *Not Included
9 The What – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Duncan Gerow
10 Juicy – Notorious B.I.G. – (Remix) – Dr. Fresh
11 Everyday Struggle – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Mr. Ryan G.
12 Me & My Bitch – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – D Bless 1ne
13 Big poppa – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Woodys Produce
14 Respect – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Phenix Officiel
15 Friend of Mine – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Milli Vanilli Beats
16 Unbelievable – Notorious B.I.G. (Live remix) Funk Master Flex Hot97
17 Suicidal Thoughts – Notorious B.I.G. (Remix) – Beazy Tymes
Rest In Peace B.I.G. – The greatest MC ever to do it,

Iggy Azalea “Impossible Is Nothing” (New Music)

By @JayDubb310 on Mar 10, 2014 12:21 am

Iggy Azalea “Impossible Is Nothing”

Iggy Azalea latest track “Impossible Is Nothing” is the latest leak off the “New Classic” album dropping soon. Y’all already know how I feel about the Australian recording artist, white girl, female emcee, model, twerking Iggy (lol) I had to get that in. Let me know what y’all think about her latest joint.

DJ Beanz – Notorious B.I.G. Tribute Mix #Mixtape

By @HollaAtBeanz on Mar 09, 2014 10:33 pm
rsz_beanz_biggie_mix
R.I.P. – One of the greatest to ever do it,
The Notorious B.I.G.
 (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997)
 Stream/Download the mix below or just download by clicking the pic!
Track List:
DJ Beanz Tribute Set For Biggie
01. Drugs, Suicidal Thoughts (Mash Up)
02. The What ft Method Man
03. Big L ft 2Pac & Biggie – Deadly Combination Remix
04. Kick In The Door
05. Biggie & 50 Cent – Realest Niggas
06. Jay Z ft Biggie – Brooklyn’s Finest
07. Dreams, Can’t You See (Mash Up)
08. Gimme The Loot
09. Last day ft the LOX
10. The LOX – We’ll Always Love Big Poppa