Juel's of Rome & its Non-Profit

Welcome to "Juel's of Rome" Blogsite Bringing you Revolutionary Breaking New Technologies in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Music and Behind the Scenes tips in Branding, PR, Marketing, & Resources for your Brand! Visit us www.juelsofrome.com or www.jorpr.com I'ts gotta be Epic! Let's make History Today!!!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

#2k14 - SLAM This - From Around The World to Cali - We Repping: "I'm From O.C."


 The Group That Brought you 
"#TIU" & "My City" featuring: AV Lmkr


 IS UP "NEXT"
 Power House HIP HOP Group: S.L.A.M. Squad Brings you an EXCLUSIVE Bangers! "I'M FROM O.C." video came out Winter 2013!   "I'm from OC" has Every O.C. in the World to Cali, Bumping the Single.    

S.L.A.M. Squad is keeping the pace bringing hits after hits.  There single hits: "T.I.U.”  that dropped Feb 2013 with over 500k views.   They will be re-launching a New “Turnt up” version of “T.I.U.” ASAP #2k14. 

Turn It Up with Your Group That Rep's for YOU - VOTE "I'm From O.C." NEXT on Power 106  
 Stay Alert as they continue to bring you Banger's & 
VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!


http://whosnext.power106.com/S.L.A.M.Squad